"Europe Dialogue in Kamptal", may 6th 2019
Meeting of several members of the Austrian political party's SPÖ, ÖVP, NEOS and Die GRÜNEN at Gräff's Studio.
This event included:
* Ambassador Wolfgang Petritsch (former Top diplomat of the UNO and Austria, SPÖ)
* Mr Douglas Hoyos-Trauttmansdorff (member of the Austrian parliament, NEOS)
* Mr Georg Ecker (member of the Parliament of Lower Austria, Die GRÜNEN)
* Mr Josef Wiesinger (member of the Federal Executive Board, SPÖ)
* Mr Werner Groiß (former member of the Austrian Parliament, ÖVP)
* Mr Christian Schuh (candidate for the European elections 2019, SPÖ)
* Mr Walter Kogler (district chairman of Horn, Die GRÜNEN)
Invitation from Mr Stefan Egger, Federal Managing Director of the Austrian political party NEOS
* Europe discussion at Gräffs studio
* A special art project between Gräff and NEOS, "United States of Europe"